The Emerging Cannabis Industry
The cannabis industry is like no other. As more and more states legalize marijuana, business owners face new opportunities as well as risks. Whether you are looking to invest in the cannabis industry directly, provide a product or service that supports cannabis growers and sellers, or are a property owner with tenants in the emerging industry, MSPC can provide guidance on best practices to keep your business interests protected.
As Certified Commercial Cannabis Experts, our team has special training in cannabis risk management and provides consulting services in this new and growing industry.
Looking to learn more about the business of cannabis?
Cannabis Risk Management and Consulting Services
As Certified Commercial Cannabis Experts, we work with those directly in the cannabis industries as well as businesses that provide ancillary services to the industry. We work with you to:
- Advise on the complex financial and tax ramifications of operating a cannabis business
- Understand the cannabis industry risk areas (geographic, operational, personnel, etc.)
- Mitigate associated risk areas (money laundering, diversion, etc.)
- Develop internal risk management plan including ongoing reporting
- Understand opportunities for cannabis-related businesses and associated regulatory and operational constraints
- Provide training on best practices for operating a cannabis business or working with clients or tenants in the cannabis industry.
Cannabis Business Updates
New Jersey Cannabis Business Applications
New York Marijuana Law: What Businesses Need to Know
NJ LEGALIZED CANNABIS: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES FOR BUSINESSES
Ready to grow your business operations?