MSPC Transitions Reynolds USA to Microsoft Dynamics GP
Reynolds USA, a multinational construction company located in New Jersey, has a long established a relationship with MSPC. When Reynolds reached a point in their operations where they were ready to upgrade their online purchasing from Platinum for Windows, MSPC suggested switching to Microsoft Dynamics GP. While Reynolds explored other systems such as the European System SAP, they found Microsoft Dynamics GP to be more flexible than SAP for their needs and more integrated with the purchasing system. With a goal of implementing an ERP system that allowed them to keep the cost of overhead low, Reynolds officially made the switch to GP, ensuring that they had the most updated and flexible software possible.
MSPC assisted Reynolds with their move to Microsoft Dynamics GP allowing for better incorporation with their online purchasing system. MSPC transitioned Reynolds from Platinum to Microsoft Dynamics GP by:
- Building the SQL server that was required to run the software
- Installing, configuring and implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Developing a Purchase Order Quote (POQ) system that automates PO quotes and integrates with their ERP System
- Developing a POQ Website that allows users to input job site quotes
- Creating better financial reports for management
- Building a connection that allows wire transfer data to be sent to their bank via an Excel file
- Training staff on how to properly use the new system
- Providing quick, quality service and responses to Reynolds to ensure a smooth transition.
Reynolds now has an integrated online purchasing system and accounting system that can be accessed through a web browser making it easier for people to use while at construction sites. Additionally, the bank patch that MSPC built eliminates human errors and provides a more secure system for wire transfers. Ultimately, Reynolds is satisfied with their strong service, quick response times and they are content with the Microsoft Dynamics GP system at this time and has no further plans of switching systems at this time. MSPC continues to support Reynolds with GP as well asby performing routine network and hardware maintenance work.
What does Reynolds say about MSPC?
“Good service, timely service and quick response time is what I look for in a vendor. They know what they have to do to keep up and they deliver every time.”