Our clients include benefit plans with participants ranging from 200 to 20,000; many of them go back to their initial year of inception upon receipt of the approved determination letter from the IRS.
For further information on how we service Employee Benefit Plans, contact Patrick Trombetta.
PROTECTING SINGLE AND MULTI-EMPLOYER PLANS SINCE 1947
- Audit, Review and Compilation of Financial Statements
- Governmental Filings (5500, 990, LM-2, etc.)
- Payroll Audits
- Annuity Fund Yield Calculations
- Plan Consolidations/Mergers
- Plan Valuations
- Projections and Trend Analysis
- Software Design, Installation, and Implementation, including contribution and member information, benefit payments, and annuity and vacation fund participation statements
- Special Projects and Studies
- Tax Research
Blog Post: 401(k) Hardship Distributions
In 2018, H.R. 1892, the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (the “Act”) was signed into law. This Act includes changes affecting hardship distributions from 401(k) plans. Learn what you need to know about the changes and how they may impact you or your plan members.
Is Your Plan Compliant?